If the problem is not mentioned there, then you can send an email somewhere in the support section. If you have trouble finding it, let me know.
- Another thought. What is the speed of your machine and how much memory do you have? Also, how many items do you have that load in the background like antivirus and spyware stuff. It perhaps should not be this way, but every time a new product comes out the requirements go up. And the minimums mentioned are BARE minimums and frustrating to use. Usually you need MORE than the minimums mentioned. However the first link above should tell you that.
- Was the slide created in 2007 or 2003? There are compatibility issues. See below:
- Opening files from 2007 in previous versions here http://support.microsoft.com
/kb/923505and here http://support.microsoft.com /kb/924074
- PowerPoint 2007 Blog
- Hotfix package for PPT 2007
- Jerky slides on Techsmith forum
- Webmaster Forums talk about jerky slides when embedding to website
- Masterviews International fixing jerkyness in playback
- Slide Show features not good in presenter mode at Microsoft